The Greek Central Station S.A., responding to the demands of modern business reality and aiming for the improvement of our operations, while always targeting faster and better Customer service, has implemented Management Systems, according to the International Standard, ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System, ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety, as well as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for Information Security.
Our Company’s integrated Quality Policy covers the Station’s operations and was designed according to the requirements of International Standards, and the Legal and Regulatory demands of the current Greek and European Legislation.
Our Company’s core value is our Clients’ satisfaction and confidence, ensured by setting high standards of quality and respecting tradition. Our general goal is to provide excellent quality and highly beneficial services to our Clients, as well as promoting health and safety in the workplace.
Specifically, our Company aims for:
• full Clients’ satisfaction, ensuring a long-term collaboration with us
• consistency in meeting our commitments and maintaining mutually respectful relations with both our Clients and suppliers
• constant improvement, to meet our Clients’ demands and expectations by designing and developing new products/services and providing training to our personnel
• constant improvement of our Quality Management System – Information Security by effectively undertaking the following:
- Reviewing and setting quality goals
- Reviewing our Management
- Internal Reviews
- Corrective and Preventive actions
- Systematic analysis of the data from our Quality Records
In this context, Greek Central Station S.A. commits:
- Τo adhering to current Greek and European Standards
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions and prevention of occupational injuries and diseases
- To maintains regular contact with Clients beyond contractual obligations
- To constantly monitors not only Clients’ present needs but also potential future needs
- To support and encourage the active participation and consultation of all human resources and stakeholders in the submission of proposals in order to achieve continuous improvement of the Company’s performance in terms of quality, health and safety at work
- To contribute to the satisfaction of its staff, in order to optimize its performance and to ensure the continuous improvement of the Health and Safety system and the elimination of risks and the reduction of risk
- For the consultation and active participation of employees and employee representatives
Additionally, the company’s philosophy and values include avoiding the burden on the environment, prudent use of natural resources and the adoption of safe technologies, practices, emergency and accident prevention procedures that could pose a threat to the environment, the health and safety of workers and stakeholders.
In order to achieve the above objectives, all the necessary reports have been made in the documentation of the Quality Management Systems – Occupational Health and Safety, through the systematic planning, the control of the procedures and the continuous improvement of the activities.
Our Company’s Management is committed to research, development and disposal of infrastructure necessary to implement the Company’s activities. Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her work and must contribute to the management of quality and the achievement of the Company’s set goals. To this effect, all personnel are briefed about the integrated Quality Management System and act according to set standards, for the benefit and satisfaction of the requirements and expectations of all stakeholders.
Operations, workflow and actions that do not guarantee the fulfilment of the Company’s set goals, are immediately suspended by the appropriate persons, who in turn analyse the causes and determine the necessary measures for improvement.