The Hellenic Central Station SA – HERMES, is a Company in which talented people, believing in team power and passionate about their work, have the opportunity to develop and make best use of their abilities and skills. Have a look for the ideal work opportunity for you!
We expect a lot from you! All our staff strive to daily develop and improve their skills and talents.
How does it feel working at HERMES? Here you will find an environment stimulating learning and fast development. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with creative people operating according to our values, being proud of being part of the team and of the daily achievements.
HERMES is looking for CALL CENTRE AGENTS
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Ease in communication
- Incoming-outgoing calls management skills, for dealing with incidents
- Team spirit
- Communication and organizational skills
- Corporate commitment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability to work part-time
- Availability to work on a rotation/shift timetable
Candidates should have the following educational or professional experience:
- Fluency in written and oral communication in Greek
- Satisfactory knowledge of English
- Familiarity in using computers and applications
- Email/fax/incoming management
- Military service completed
- Up to 25 years of age
- Additional specialization, knowledge or past experience will be considered a benefit
Pleasant work environment provided, with potential for professional development, stable salary, social insurance
If you wish to make a career in the largest company of Alarm Receiving Centre with a leading position in the market and you are distinguished by teamwork, consistency and professionalism, please send us your CV with cover letter and the position you are interested in, and we will be in contact with you.
+30 210 3425002
+30 210 3425003
+30 211 5009600
+30 210 3458213