Immediate response

We are the only Alarm Receiving Centre in Greece that can effectively guarantee the response times required by international standards BS 5979, BS 8418 and ELOT EΝ 50518.

In order to be able to offer high quality monitoring services, the management of millions of signals from thousands of monitored systems, demands top quality infrastructure, highly sophisticated software and well-trained personnel.

LEARN MORE

Feel secure even if the most difficult circumstances.

We are the only ones that can guarantee that:

We will deal with 80% of Personal Threat alarms within 30 seconds and to the remaining 20% within 60 seconds.

We will respond to 80% of Fire alarms within 30 seconds and to the remaining 20% within 70 seconds.

We will deal with 60% of other alarms within 90 seconds and to the remaining 40% within 180 seconds.

And we are the only ones we can prove it

Overall activity of ARC during the last hour

We comply with the requirements defined by leading Standards

The BS 5979 (6.4.1.2 Performance criteria) and ELOT ΕΝ 50518.02 (4 Performance requirements) define that:

For Personal Threat alarms, 80% of incidents should be dealt with within 30 seconds, whilst 98.5% within 60 seconds.

For all other alarms, 80% of incidents should be dealt with within 90 seconds, whilst 98.5% within 180 seconds.

For Fire alarms (BS 5979 – 6.5 Fire alarm systems) the response should be within 30 seconds for 90% of the alarms, and a written apology report should be given if the delay in informing the authorities exceeds 180 seconds.

For visual alarms, according to BS 8418 (13.2 Activation response time), 80% of incidents should be dealt with within 90 seconds, whilst 98.5% within 180 seconds.